Draw a turtle is so much fun and we have different drawings for turtle but focus to provide the most simplest and easy to learn drawing for kids.
Here is the step by step guide to draw a turtle.
Draw a D shaped structure at the center of the paper.
Draw four legs of the turtle. Two front legs and the two rare legs must overlap each other as they illustrate the walking position of the turtle.
Draw the head and the tail of the turtle as shown in picture. Also remove the dotted lines from the already drawn sketch.
Draw the brick shaped structure over the back shell of the turtle. Also draw the lipcurve of the turtle.
Draw the eyes and eyebrows as well. After all of this. Draw a separation lines on the feet of the turtle that will count for the toes of the turtle.
Here is the final sketch of the turtle. You can color it accordingly to give it final touch. Turtles are very brave animals as well as they are slow animals of the other animals. Finally you learn to draw a turtle with simple steps.
You May Also Like:
- How to Draw a Snake – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Ladybug – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Rat – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
Learn more about drawing other animals by step by step guide as follow.
Facts about turtle:
- Turtles spend most of their lives in water. They are adapted for aquatic life, with webbed feet or flippers and a streamlined body.
- Sea turtles rarely leave the ocean, except to lay eggs in the sand.
- Freshwater turtles live in ponds and lakes, and they climb out of the water onto logs or rocks to bask in the warm sun.
- Tortoises are land animals. Their feet are round and stumpy, adapted for walking on land. They also dig burrows with their strong forelimbs, and slip underground when the sun gets too hot.
- Terrapins live on land and in water, usually in swamps, ponds, lakes and rivers.