Snakes are the one of the scariest animals in the world. They are poisons animals, if they bite a human. The human can lead to death with in few minutes. We are going to learn How to draw a snake with step by step guide.
Draw a circle in the center of the paper, the circle must be straight from one end and curved from the other end.
Draw tongue of the snake. As shown in figure. Then draw the two circles i.e. on the curved part of the ring.
Complete the z shaped structure as illustrated in the figure.
Again draw two curves circles like structure on the lower side of the z shaped structure. It must show as that the snake is rolled inside.
Draw the tail, the eye balls and the lip curve of the snake.
Here is the final sketch of a snake. Now give this sketch the final touch by coloring this sketch by colors i.e. green and red color.
Here is the final step to draw a snake.
You May Also Like:
- How to Draw a Ladybug – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Squirrel – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Rat – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
Facts about snakes:
- Snakes don’t have eyelids.
- Snakes can’t bite food so have to swallow it whole.
- Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head!
- Snakes are found on every continent of the world except Antarctica.
- Snakes have internal ears but not external ones.
- Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement, not sound.
- There are around 3000 different species of snake.
- Snakes have a unique anatomy which allows them to swallow and digest large prey.
- Snakes are covered in scales