Ladybugs are common insects that are present in grass and in fields. The lady bug is very easy to draw. In this lesson, you will get an ultimate method to draw a ladybug.
Let’s start the first step to draw a ladybug.
Draw a circle and mark its center by a straight line in the center.
Now draw a half circle, over the already drawn circle.
(as in figure)
Draw two antenna of the ladybug on the half circle drawn on the full circle. Antenna should be drawn small in size.
Draw circles, small circles on the lower back of the ladybug. These circles must be of different sizes.
Draw front two legs of the insect i.e. ladybug. These legs must be directed upward.
Draw the central two legs. These legs must be directed in to the central position w.r.t to the upper two legs.
Now draw the last two rare legs of the ladybug. These rare legs must be drawn in the downward direction.
Now the final step is to color the lady bug with red and black crayons or colors as shown in the picture below.
Finally you learn how to draw a ladybug with this simple step by step guide.
You May Also Like:
- How to Draw a Rat – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Hen – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
- How to Draw a Squirrel – Step by Step Guide – DRAWING IDEAS
Facts about ladybugs:
- Ladybugs are a type of beetle.
- Some ladybugs have no spots and others have up to 20 spots.
- To help defend themselves, ladybugs play dead. They also can release a yellow fluid that other bugs find stinky.
- The color of the ladybug sends off the message to its predators that it may taste bad or be poisonous.
- During winter ladybugs hibernate together to stay warm.
- When the temperature is near 60 degrees Fahrenheit or around 16 degrees Celsius, the ladybugs become active.