Hedgehog is the animal that is far different than other animals. It is somehow like a mouse but has thrones on the upper part of his body. Hedgehog is easy to draw. In this section, you will learn to draw a hedgehog in easy steps.
Let’s start to our step by step tutorial.
Draw a cherry like structure on the one side of drawing paper.
Draw a chin line and head line from the cherry like structure.
Draw the back shell like structure of the hedgehog. It should be curved like a circle. Also draw lip line of the hedgehog.
Draw an eye on the 30 degrees angle to the nose.
Draw the ear of the hedgehog. Also draw the inner lining of the ear.
Draw the back of the hedgehog right below the shell like structure that is already drawn. The back should be irregular curve.
Draw the rare limb of the hedgehog and also draw the tail at the end. Tail should be small.
Draw the chest line and the belly line along with the front foot in between these two lines.
Draw the thrones on the boundary of back shell of the hedgehog. Draw the thrones in regular manner toward the same direction.
Draw the thrones in the center of the back shell of the hedgehog. Also draw these thrones in the regular manner in the same direction.
Here is the final step to draw a hedgehog. Now in order to give the final touch to the hedgehog. You can color this drawing with the poster colors or with crayons accordingly. Must choose the colors according to the real hedgehog so that it might look real drawing.
Facts about hedgehog:
- The hedgehog got its name because of its weird scavenging habits.
- They snuffle through hedges and other undergrowth in search of their favorite food which are small creatures.
- The hedgehog is nocturnal, which means it comes out at night. Most of its day is spent snoozing in a nest or under bushes or thick scrubs.
- They live all over the world, from Britain and the rest of Europe, except the far north, and to Russia.
- They don’t live on the Scottish Islands and were introduced to New Zealand and Australia by man.
- There is not a single species of hedgehog that is native to Australia or America.
- They also live across a big area of East Africa, but you can find them more easily in Suburban Nairobi, West Africa, Central Africa, Kenya, Zambia, and Tanzania.